Event Time and Date
The CEIP orientation covers the key components and requirements of the VT Co-op/Internship Program. You only need to attend one session. Sessions are one hour long and include job search strategies for those in an active job search. Registration is required for sessions held in Smith Career Center because space is limited. If you can’t attend the session you pre-registered for, please cancel in Hokies4Hire so others may register in your spot.
Login to Hokies4Hire: https://www.myinterfase.com/vt/student/
*Your user name is your PID followed by '@vt.edu'. Your password is the same one you used on the previous version of Hokies4Hire. If you've never used Hokies4Hire, your initial password is the last four digits of your student ID number - be sure to change it promptly to one of your own choosing by editing your profile.
After logging in:
- Complete your PROFILE
- To view upcoming orientation sessions, select from the top tool bar - CAREER EVENTS
- Select ORIENTATION from the “category” pull down menu
- Click on SEARCH
- Select desired session from list and click
- Click REGISTER FOR EVENT
- Verify your registration by selecting MY ACCOUNT
- Select MY ACTIVITY from the pull down menu
- Click on EVENT REGISTRATION – you should see the orientation listed that you registered for
*Cancelation is also done through the event registration section*