Booth Space Details
Booth Space Appeal Process
- Booth spaces (12’ x 12’) will be assigned to you.
- All items must fit within the booth space provided (appeal process below). Items outside the booth space will be removed.
- One 8’ x 2’ table will be provided for you at your booth.
- You are responsible for any chairs for your booth if desired.
- Tents are allowed at the booth space based on compliance with the tent policy (see below)
If your organization is planning for items that will NOT fit within the assigned 12’ x 12’ footprint, please provide us clear details about your needs and the requested total footprint. The Gobblerfest team will assess your appeal and will determine if it
can be accommodated. Additional space needs will be charged a minimum appeal fee of $25 (invoiced to the organization).
- Tents may not be larger than 10’ x 10’ and must be in safe, working condition.
- One tent per booth.
- Intention to use a tent must be declared in the registration form.
- Inspections of all tents will be conducted on-site before the event begins.
Inspection of all booths will be conducted before the event begins. Any issues (safety, health, etc.) will need to be resolved immediately. Non-compliance will result in the removal of the organization from Gobblerfest without any refunds if payments
Please give a brief description of what your organization/business/department will do at your booth.
Please select any that apply to your booth plans.
Please list any non-profit organizations, business, and/or departments you wish to be near on the event field.
Note: Requests are not guaranteed.